Ensuring the health and safety of our passengers and our drivers, we have introduced additional sanitary measures that allow us to do just that, you can rest assured that we will continue to ensure you have an enjoyable trip and that we take every precaution to maintain a professional level of cleanliness.
We are currently paying particular attention to ensuring that our measures are effective while working hard to provide you with the very highest quality of service during your tour with us. We are continuing to monitor the Covid-19 situation and the advice of the HSE and the WHO and will adapt our procedures as necessary to provide you with a safe travel service.
We have implemented the following measures:
- Drivers are checked for signs of illness and any showing symptoms are instructed to seek immediate medical assistance.
- Masks, gloves and wipes are provided for both passenger and driver.
- We have installed a transparent partition in all vehicles that separates passengers and drivers thus giving both greater protection from contracting the virus.
- All vehicles are completely sanitized after each tour using a hospital grade sanitizing machine. These machines are used by government agencies, hospitals,hotels and an array of other businesses. (www.sanitysystem.ie ). This ensures that the vehicle is completely virus and bacteria free
- Hand sanitizing dispensers are located at vehicle entry points.
- All drivers adhere to a high standard of personal hygiene and are regularly briefed on any additional information concerning the status of Covid-19.
We are pleased to offer you safe transportation during this corona virus pandemic.
Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to showing you our beautiful Sligo in the near future.
All the latest information regarding prevention and travel safety can be found on the HSE and Who websites.